Friday, October 9, 2009

flunky!! I hate you!!

Just finish my post graduate study at Liverpool John Moores University
Start to step in the cruel and reality social life..
Havent really step in the working environment,
even just reach my expected sweet home,
somthing were happened.
My friend, who was be with me almost 10 years friendship,
suddently the relation broken , due to some misunderstanding and some flunky trying to destroy my name with fake and imagination information.
I really upset with those flunky job.. few years we never meet , even chat in proper way, but still can create story to damage people name.
what they can earn or gain from that?
simply for fun?
I am not holly man.. I am still human.. please dun expect everybody furfil ur personal schedule or requirement..and please do not talk people bad without further proven. I hate flunky too!!

No comments: