Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Year 2010 Resolution~

Today , 7th January 2010..
Time passed fleetness, I am getting mature, parent getting older.
I had,
step out from previous studied life
step out from spending house earn money.

I had taken the responsibility of paying back education loan installment
and insurance premium.

Its really make me felt to getting more resources to cover up the expenditure meanwhile
hang out money.

Therefore, I have to wider the resources and narrow also reduce the expenditure.

Hopefully, I can reduce my installment from 7 years to 5 years time.
Hopefully, I can study my master in business adminstration (marketing) in next 3 years times.
Hopefully, I can buy a double storey house for myself and my family in 10 years times.

The resolution will be:

1, Work hard for the existing job and getting promotion in 2 years times.
2, Earning exra money from Great Eastern company meanwhile assisting friends in life planning.
3, Reduce the hang out rate from 4times a months to 2 times a months.
4, Spend 2 hours in reading some book to enhance self value and motivation.

This are my year 2010 resolution.

Andy with fully responsible and commited too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are not a responsible man